you were also literally the worst and one of the most OOC roses i had ever talked to but whos counting :’)
ok look now that im not practically in fucking tears im going to address this again
namely to say do not ever fucking do this.
this is transphobic.
youre allowed to view whatever characters as cis you want, thats the whole deal of perspective and opinion and what not and what have you, that’s fine! hell, i don’t even mind if you’re uncomfortable with it and decide not to roleplay with me! everyone has their reasons!
but labeling the character as “bad” based solely on their gender identity is transphobia and being as i am ie not cis this is a personal insult and very personal discrimination
a character and by extension a person is not their gender. dave is a bit of a dork who likes to rap, tends to be a little shitty at it. he has katanas on his walls that he uses to train with his brother, puppets give him the creeps even though he pretends he’s cool with them, he develops his own photos even though he never takes pictures of anything outside his room, he’s embarrassed of his 13-year-old selfies (who wouldnt be) he does ridiculous things that he claims not to genuinely enjoy. he runs a blog, he reads (without much dedication) midnight crew he has a crumbling self esteem and he hates that his sister has a drinking problem. he loves the mayor, he considers karkat one of his best friends, and he thinks jane crocker is hot.
i have a perfectly fine understanding of dave’s character. i am not a fucking bad dave for no other reason than the fact that i don’t play him as cis sometimes!
so why dont you wipe your shitty cissexism off your ass with your own fucking tongue, and learn not to be a terrible fucking person. (not to mention a terrible fucking rose, but i digress)
So… someone made a Skyrim mod where all the dragons are replaced with Thomas the Tank Engine characters and it’s the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen. (Watch the video, you won’t regret it.)
Above, the World-Eater sits in the flaming wreckage of Helgen.
okay here’s why i can generalize bronies:
- they stole a children’s show
- a bunch of GROWN MEN stole from LITTLE GIRLS
- this show is meant for little girls. I repeat. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE VIEWING AUDIENCE OF YOUNG GIRLS.
- that being said, it’s not bad if a little boy wants to watch the show, but there’s like 29309202 shows marketed towards little boys SO
- they stole a children’s show that teaches important life lessons to young girls about how being called “girly” isn’t a bad thing and anything inherently feminine or associated with being a woman isn’t bad.
- and THEN they fucking made the show about THEM.
- they complain when merchandise meant FOR THE AUDIENCE THE SHOW WAS CREATED FOR doesn’t suit them or “talks down” to them.
- it’s a fucking coloring book for a five year old girl you fucking moron - it’s supposed to help kids develop learning habits
- they took a show meant for little girls and turned it into their sexual fantasies about purple and pink colored horses
- they complain when they’re not fucking acknowledged
- they claim that THEY are the reason for the show
- bronies are a bunch of MEN jacking off to horses
- so excuse fucking me if i generalize you
- because it’s not the minority doing this - it’s ALL of them
- you’re allowed to enjoy anything you want, but when you completely take over and STEAL SOMETHING MEANT FOR CHILDREN then i have a fucking problem with you. if you don’t do that then this post isn’t about you.
- call yourself something else then, because the name “”“brony”“” is always going to be tainted and it just reeks of sexism and misogyny
Mads kissing everyone in En Kort En Lang (for science)
i don’t think anyone really understands how much compliments actually mean to me like i usually brush them off with a joke and a quick “thank you” but really i remember compliments for forever so if you’ve ever complimented me or done something nice for me thank you so much wow
This is cute as fuck and describes pretty accurately how I feel too.
This comic is included Anything that Loves edited by Zan Christensen.
aside from this comic being really cute and honest, it also points out this really huge glaring problem in the gay community in relation to trans-men.
in my experience with a lot of gay men, they have this extremely purist view when it comes to what being a “real man” is, which is bad enough when you have different gay subcultures (bears, gymrats, etc) who have different specific definitions of what a “real man” is.
however for the most part, many gay men seem to agree upon a point of leaving trans-men not only out of their gender, but out of their sexuality as well and I have a real fucking problem with that.
i’m pretty open about things that relate to my sexuality, and i myself identify more or less as a homosexual, but i’ve found the worst part in the gay community is dealing with this bullshit. eventually i found that i at least have the luxury of telling guys to fuck off if i don’t meet their standards, but i know that’s a lot harder for folk when they seem to have the entire population of homosexuals more or less invalidating not only their gender, but their orientation as well.
with all of that said, i just ask this. if you happen to be a cisgender homosexual, like myself, don’t tell other gay men that they aren’t actually gay if they’re dating or have had relations with a trans-man because that’s a load of fucking bullshit.
more important, under any circumstance do not tell a trans-man they’re not a man or that they aren’t allowed to like other men who are homosexual, be they cis or trans.
that’s all i really wanted to say.
hey uhhh my dash seems to need this right now hello lets be better informed
this is exactly my approach to sleeping with or dating transgendered folks. you are not your genitals; you are you. what’s between your legs has nothing to do with who you are- it only decides the methods i’ll be using to get you off.
You finally did it.
You finally used the right quote from a black figure to make me change my mind and ways..
Wow, Morgan Freeman, a man who like Jay-Z, has lost touch with what it’s like to be a disenfranchised poc in a racist society now that they got money on their side to help them avoid racism sometimes and move up socioeconomic structures that specifically limit poor poc. What a perfect person to pick a quote from for your white pacifist idealism. Look, and this goes out to every single white person following my blog, you don’t have to be here, I created this space to talk about what I wanna talk about, for me and those who relate. If you can’t relate and can’t deal with it, go, leave, clicking the unfollow button is as easy as it was clicking the follow button.
And for the record; not talking about something doesn’t make it go away. It intensifies the problem.
They totally just used that ridiculous Morgan Freeman quote. A man who prides himself on being the “magical negro” in all his movies.
Remember all those wars that were ended when we stopped talking about it? Remember when world hungry was ended when we all covered our ears, closed our eyes and said ” nananananaaaaicanthearunannnn”
people pay for hosting for really weird sites but i am not complaining
so I started reading a clockwork orange (and for those that don’t know, it has a bunch of weird words so there are glossaries of the ones you need to know) and I came across something interesting
therefor bro named this bastard
and I think that is the best thing ever